How to Generate ConvertXtoDVD License Keys:
- Download and install this latest version of ConvertXtoDVD
- Wait until installation completes, then click the 'generate' link below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't jump ahead on the second step. ConvertXtoDVD MUST be fully installed first.
Generate Key (may take about 30 seconds)
- Once you receive your license key, launch ConvertXtoDVD and choose the registration option. Enter your key and select "ok”.
Note: A small number of users have reported getting an error code (CX004) - if you receive one, it means they've permanantley plugged all the app's security holes for your computer's specific configuration (ie. keygens and serials you find elsewhere won't work either). Sucks if that's you. If you're stuck without the keygen - here's their pricing to get a working key.
[Process last tested: June 17/13 by bizMiz]
ConvertXtoDVD is a 1 click solution to convert and burn your movie files to a DVD playable on your home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular formats (including: AVI, DivX, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, AVI, WMV, DV) and supports subtitles. The aspect ratio can be selected as well as your choice for NTSC or PAL. You can create a your own menu, add chapters to each film, control burning speeds, and it supports Multi-Core processors.
What's Good About This App:
- Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
- Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
- Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
- Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors
- Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
- Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
- Advanced file merging possibilities
- Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more... Select audio output format.
- Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
- Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
- Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- Multilingual support available languages...
- Works with 32 and 64bits edition of Windows XP, Vista, 7